● Sofa Dimensions:
Double Sofa: D130 x W75 x H80 cm
● Table Dimensions:
Long Table: D120 x W60 x H75 cm
● Chair Dimensions: D53 x W46 x H80 cm
● Size and Color can be custom made.
● 1. Sofa frame: heavy duty hardwood, reinforced with glued corner blocks
● 2. Sofa seat: High density foam upholstered in leather or fabric
● 3. Solid wood leg
● 1. Table top: 4.5cm thick rubber solid butcher block wood
● 2. Table leg: cast iron with black powder coat
● 3. Adjustable non-marring level glides
● 1. Chair Frame: cast iron with powder coat built with a fully welded frame
● 2. Continuous root welds at stress points
● 3. Chair seat: High Density foam with upholstered in leather or fabric
This is the full width version of the Narrow Girlshead Table which is also available in our extensive range of cast iron tables. The cast iron table base is extremely ornate and has an intricate impression of a girls face engraved onto each of the three legs which make up the circular base. This iconic pub table design is instantly recognisable and features in the interiors of endless pubs and bars from traditional country pubs, to rustic gastro pubs and chic urban wine bars. This design and many of our other cast iron tables are widely chosen across the UK to furnish contract interiors and continue only seem to increase in popularity as they have done since they were originally created in the 19th Century.
The basic process of casting iron for the Girlshead or Girlsface Table involves pouring molten metal into sand moulds and is a method that has remained fundamentally unchanged for hundreds of years. This traditional way of producing cast furniture results in a high quality and authentic finish whereby the material surface of the cast iron reveals a characteristic fine texture caused by the sand. This rustic appearance has substantially more character than a table that is created from rolled steel or die cast aluminium. Well-maintained cast iron furniture has high a corrosion resistance and excellent longevity which makes them ideal for contract environments. Weighing nearly 20kg, the Wide girlshead tables give fantastic stability with any of the top sizes available and the aesthetic appearance of the cast iron base is complemented by the paring with a wooden top. Choose from dark oak, light oak or walnut and be sure to create an inviting and stylish interior that will make a real statement!
1. Canteen, Restaurant, Dining hall, Dining room, Refectory, Victualing house
2. Hotel, The Mirage, Lodge, Tavern, Public house, Tavern, Dispensary, Grogshop, Lobby
3. Bar, Pub, Saloon, Wine bar, Club, Bistro, Wineshop
4. Coffee shop, Coffee house, Cafe, Dessert shop, Dessert house, Bakery, Bakeshop
5. Hot pot, Snack bar, Fast food restaurant, Themed restaurant, Eatery, Catering
6. Leisure area, Lounge, Banquet, KTV
7. Cafeteria, Resto, Motel, Mess Room, Inn
8. Furniture, Furnishing, Fitment, Table, Chair, Sofa, Booths, Banquette, Bench, Bar Stool
1. Concise/Simple, Modern/Contemporary, Nordic Style/Scandinavian Design, Style
2. Industrial, Retro, Rustic, Nostalgic, Archaize, Antique, Accent, Classical, Style
3. American, French, Italian, European, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Canadian, Zelanian
4. Chinese, Southeast Asia, Middle Eastern, Australian, African, Brazilian, South American
5. Custom Furniture, Contract Furniture, Bespoke Furniture, Commercial Furniture
1. Five layers of corrugated carton for finished dining chair.
2. Three layers of paperboard used be upholder to avoid load press.
3. PE foam for components protection to avoid damaged by crash during in the transit.