● Sofa Dimensions:
Single Sofa: D70 x W70 x H80 cm
● Coffee Table Dimensions:
Square Coffee Table: D60 x W60 x H60 cm
Round Coffee Table: φ60 x H60 cm
● Chair Dimensions: D55 x W58 x H73 cm
● Seat Height: 45 cm
● Size and Color can be custom made.
● 1. Sofa frame: heavy duty hardwood, reinforced with glued corner blocks
● 2. Sofa seat: High density foam upholstered in leather or fabric
● 3. Solid wood leg
Coffee Table Material:
● 1. Table top: 4.5cm thick MDF with ASH wood veneer
● 2. Table leg: ASH solid wood
● 3. Adjustable non-marring level glides
● 1. Chair Frame: ASH solid hardwood
● 2. Chair seat: High Density foam with upholstered in leather or fabric
● 3. Plastic floor glides
● 4. Mortise and Tenon Style Construction with metal wood screw reinforcements
The Washington Side Chair is available in three attractive wood colours including dark oak, walnut and light oak. These chairs can be supplied as shown here with an upholstered seat pad or with a solid wooden seat if preferred. As we upholster the chairs here at our Leicester warehouse, we are able to offer the widest range of fabrics at great prices and with fast delivery times. We offer a selection of tweeds, dralons, flatweaves and faux leathers as standard but we can also source vinyls, chenilles and any other fabric which might be required. Alternatively, you can send your own fabric for upholster of the chairs, please contact the office for a price. In addition to high quality crib 5 fabrics, we only use UK manufactured high density fire resistant foam to ensure that the chairs meet all the of UK requirements for contract furniture and that the seat pads will maintain their shape and appearance over long periods of time.
The frame of the Washington Chair is constructed of solid European Beechwood and is designed for use in a contract environment. These chairs are extremely strong and durable in order to cope in a pub, club or restaurant and ensure longevity throughout heavy usage. The ladder back design which creates the back rest of the chair is a popular style and solid wooden slats are used to achieve this look whilst slight curve in the back of this chair means that customers can dine in comfort.
The Washington chairs are often selected to accompany contemporary restaurant or café furniture but also work well with more traditional bar furniture as the design of these chairs complements both old and new styles. These wooden dining chairs are often selected with restaurant tables like the Shaker Table or the Wellington Table. Alternatively, for a more traditional partner to this chair, please take a look at our Cast Iron range.
1. Canteen, Restaurant, Dining hall, Dining room, Refectory, Victualing house
2. Hotel, The Mirage, Lodge, Tavern, Public house, Tavern, Dispensary, Grogshop, Lobby
3. Bar, Pub, Saloon, Wine bar, Club, Bistro, Wineshop
4. Coffee shop, Coffee house, Cafe, Dessert shop, Dessert house, Bakery, Bakeshop
5. Hot pot, Snack bar, Fast food restaurant, Themed restaurant, Eatery, Catering
6. Leisure area, Lounge, Banquet, KTV
7. Cafeteria, Resto, Motel, Mess Room, Inn
8. Furniture, Furnishing, Fitment, Table, Chair, Sofa, Booths, Banquette, Bench, Bar Stool
1. Concise/Simple, Modern/Contemporary, Nordic Style/Scandinavian Design, Style
2. Industrial, Retro, Rustic, Nostalgic, Archaize, Antique, Accent, Classical, Style
3. American, French, Italian, European, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Canadian, Zelanian
4. Chinese, Southeast Asia, Middle Eastern, Australian, African, Brazilian, South American
5. Custom Furniture, Contract Furniture, Bespoke Furniture, Commercial Furniture
1. Five layers of corrugated carton for finished dining chair.
2. Three layers of paperboard used be upholder to avoid load press.
3. PE foam for components protection to avoid damaged by crash during in the transit.