● Chair Dimensions: D53 x W46 x H80 cm
● Seat Height: 45 cm
● Color can be custom made.
● 1. Chair Frame: cast iron with powder coat built with a fully welded frame
● 2. Continuous root welds at stress points
● 3. Non-marring butyrate glide to protect the floor
● 4. Chair seat: High Density foam with upholstered in leather or fabric
Charles and Ray Eames adapted molding techniques developed during World War II to mass produce the classic Eames® Molded Plastic Side Chair, 4-Leg Base. A clean, simple form sculpted to fit the body; first presented at the Museum of Modern Art in 1948, and still popular today. The chairs are produced locally in Michigan by Herman Miller, just as the 1948 vintage chairs were. Available in side and armchair versions, today's molded plastic chairs are true to the originals and are fully authentic, with updated materials to meet environmental requirements.
Based in Michigan with roots dating back to 1905 Herman Miller, is known worldwide for inventive office furniture design for the modern home and workspace. Herman Miller has a strong commitment to quality by being a pioneer of ergonomic office furniture while being a steward of environmental leadership in the manufacturing process. Available in a wide range of styles and colors, Herman Miller offers timeless furniture, high in style and comfort, from desk chairs to tables.
1. Canteen, Restaurant, Dining hall, Dining room, Refectory, Victualing house
2. Hotel, The Mirage, Lodge, Tavern, Public house, Tavern, Dispensary, Grogshop, Lobby
3. Bar, Pub, Saloon, Wine bar, Club, Bistro, Wineshop
4. Coffee shop, Coffee house, Cafe, Dessert shop, Dessert house, Bakery, Bakeshop
5. Hot pot, Snack bar, Fast food restaurant, Themed restaurant, Eatery, Catering
6. Leisure area, Lounge, Banquet, KTV
7. Cafeteria, Resto, Motel, Mess Room, Inn
8. Furniture, Furnishing, Fitment, Table, Chair, Sofa, Booths, Banquette, Bench, Bar Stool
1. Concise/Simple, Modern/Contemporary, Nordic Style/Scandinavian Design, Style
2. Industrial, Retro, Rustic, Nostalgic, Archaize, Antique, Accent, Classical, Style
3. American, French, Italian, European, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Canadian, Zelanian
4. Chinese, Southeast Asia, Middle Eastern, Australian, African, Brazilian, South American
5. Custom Furniture, Contract Furniture, Bespoke Furniture, Commercial Furniture
1. Five layers of corrugated carton for finished dining chair.
2. Three layers of paperboard used be upholder to avoid load press.
3. PE foam for components protection to avoid damaged by crash during in the transit.