● Table Dimensions:
Long Table: D120 x W60 x H75 cm
Round Table: φ60 x H75 cm
● Chair Dimensions: D44 x W47 x H89 cm
● Seat Height: 45 cm
● Size and Color can be custom made.
● 1. Table top: 4.5cm Fire-proof plate with 2mm ABS protective edging
● 2. Table leg: cast iron with black powder coat
● 3. Adjustable non-marring level glides
● 1. Chair Frame: cast iron with powder coat built with a fully welded frame
● 2. Continuous root welds at stress points
● 3. Chair seat: High Density foam with upholstered in leather or fabric
The Boston side chair is available in three wood finishes including dark oak, walnut and light oak. The price shown here is for an upholstered seat pad, however these chairs can also be supplied with a solid wood seat if preferred. As we have our own upholstery department and upholster these chairs on site, we are able to offer an extremely wide range of fabrics with reliable and quick delivery times. Please click the ‘Select Fabric’ box below to view the fabrics that are available and to choose a materiel that will suit your colour scheme and interior décor.
The Boston is a very robust chair perfect for the contract environment, tested by the Independent UK Furniture Industry Research Association (FIRA), these chairs have been certified suitable for contract use and capable of withstanding the harsh conditions furniture is exposed to in a commercial environment such as restaurant pub and club dining. These chairs are produced by a long established European supplier which manufactures high quality wooden furniture using solid European beechwood. The frames are constructed from this solid beechwood and the leg and backrest are made from one piece of wood for extra durability. One length of timber is manipulated using the method of steam bending which creates a much stronger structure than using two or more joined parts as many other manufacturers do.
The Boston side chairs are perfect dining chairs restaurants, cafes, bars and pubs. They have a slightly more contemporary design that some of the more traditional chairs but still retain an element of conventional dining chairs with their sleek wooden frame and slat back design. If you want a more contemporary look choose these chairs with the Rectangular Shaker Table or for something more traditional opt for the Wellington Table or a Cast Iron table.
1. Canteen, Restaurant, Dining hall, Dining room, Refectory, Victualing house
2. Hotel, The Mirage, Lodge, Tavern, Public house, Tavern, Dispensary, Grogshop, Lobby
3. Bar, Pub, Saloon, Wine bar, Club, Bistro, Wineshop
4. Coffee shop, Coffee house, Cafe, Dessert shop, Dessert house, Bakery, Bakeshop
5. Hot pot, Snack bar, Fast food restaurant, Themed restaurant, Eatery, Catering
6. Leisure area, Lounge, Banquet, KTV
7. Cafeteria, Resto, Motel, Mess Room, Inn
8. Furniture, Furnishing, Fitment, Table, Chair, Sofa, Booths, Banquette, Bench, Bar Stool
1. Concise/Simple, Modern/Contemporary, Nordic Style/Scandinavian Design, Style
2. Industrial, Retro, Rustic, Nostalgic, Archaize, Antique, Accent, Classical, Style
3. American, French, Italian, European, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Canadian, Zelanian
4. Chinese, Southeast Asia, Middle Eastern, Australian, African, Brazilian, South American
5. Custom Furniture, Contract Furniture, Bespoke Furniture, Commercial Furniture
1. Five layers of corrugated carton for finished dining chair.
2. Three layers of paperboard used be upholder to avoid load press.
3. PE foam for components protection to avoid damaged by crash during in the transit.