● Table Dimensions: D160 x W80 x H75 cm
● Size and Color can be custom made.
● 1. Table top: MDF with ASH wood veneer
● 2. Table leg: cast iron with black powder coat
● 3. Adjustable non-marring level glides
The American Style Trestle Table comes in three sizes including this 4’ or 120cm length version. With wishbone folding legs that fold flat to allow the table to be stored away or transported easily when not in use. The top is made of hardwearing plywood coated with a clear lacquer for extra protection.
The tops are securely bolted to the legs and as is standard practice with this style of table, the bolts are visible with in the surface of the top. Our bolts are flush with the tops of the table to create a complete flat surfaced banquet table which can be used with or without table cloths for a wide variety of functions and purposes.
These multi-purpose folding tables are ideal for conference tables, banquet tables, or extra pub or restaurant tables. They are often combined with chairs from or stacking chair range such as the Harrow, Ascot or Richmond Chairs.
1. Canteen, Restaurant, Dining hall, Dining room, Refectory, Victualing house
2. Hotel, The Mirage, Lodge, Tavern, Public house, Tavern, Dispensary, Grogshop, Lobby
3. Bar, Pub, Saloon, Wine bar, Club, Bistro, Wineshop
4. Coffee shop, Coffee house, Cafe, Dessert shop, Dessert house, Bakery, Bakeshop
5. Hot pot, Snack bar, Fast food restaurant, Themed restaurant, Eatery, Catering
6. Leisure area, Lounge, Banquet, KTV
7. Cafeteria, Resto, Motel, Mess Room, Inn
8. Furniture, Furnishing, Fitment, Table, Chair, Sofa, Booths, Banquette, Bench, Bar Stool
1. Concise/Simple, Modern/Contemporary, Nordic Style/Scandinavian Design, Style
2. Industrial, Retro, Rustic, Nostalgic, Archaize, Antique, Accent, Classical, Style
3. American, French, Italian, European, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Canadian, Zelanian
4. Chinese, Southeast Asia, Middle Eastern, Australian, African, Brazilian, South American
5. Custom Furniture, Contract Furniture, Bespoke Furniture, Commercial Furniture
1. Five layers of corrugated carton for finished dining chair.
2. Three layers of paperboard used be upholder to avoid load press.
3. PE foam for components protection to avoid damaged by crash during in the transit.