● Sofa Dimensions:
Double Sofa: D120 x W65 x H85 cm
● Table Dimensions:
Long Table: D120 x W60 x H75 cm
Square Table: D60 x W60 x H75 cm
Round Table: φ60 x H75 cm
● Chair Dimensions: D53 x W48 x H80 cm
● Size and Color can be custom made.
● 1. Sofa frame: heavy duty hardwood, reinforced with glued corner blocks
● 2. Sofa seat: High density foam upholstered in leather or fabric
● 3. Solid wood leg
● 1. Table top: 4.5cm Fire-proof plate with 2mm ABS protective edging
● 2. Table leg: cast iron with black powder coat
● 3. Adjustable non-marring level glides
● 1. Chair Frame: cast iron with powder coat built with a fully welded frame
● 2. Continuous root welds at stress points
● 3. Chair seat: High Density foam with upholstered in leather or fabric
The prices shown include the table top which is available in a range of different sizes and finishes. Please use the drop down menus to select. Weighing over 20kg, the Britannia base is the heaviest of our three legged cast iron bases and the substantial base gives great stability when used with tops of up to 75cm diameter. The design of the Britannia is steeped in history and features the distinctive image of Britannia and union jack motif within the cast iron. These tables have been used as pub, bar or bistro tables for over a century now and continue to thrive in popularity. First designed in the Victorian era the Britannia table exudes timeless appeal and traditional style making it popular as ever for those looking for classic cast iron contract furniture.
The option of different size tops means these tables can be used throughout your venue to suit various group sizes. The small round tops can be utilized as a drinks table and the slightly larger diameters can cater for bar snacks and meals if customers are dining. These tables can be supplied with any of the specified sizes in either a solid hardwood or veneer top. They also come in a selection of wood colours including dark oak, walnut and light oak so there is certain to be something that will match your interior.
Being such a time honoured and classic design, the Britannia table is often chosen with traditional pub chairs or bar stools such as the Mates chair, Wheelback chair or Small Wooden Stool.
1. Canteen, Restaurant, Dining hall, Dining room, Refectory, Victualing house
2. Hotel, The Mirage, Lodge, Tavern, Public house, Tavern, Dispensary, Grogshop, Lobby
3. Bar, Pub, Saloon, Wine bar, Club, Bistro, Wineshop
4. Coffee shop, Coffee house, Cafe, Dessert shop, Dessert house, Bakery, Bakeshop
5. Hot pot, Snack bar, Fast food restaurant, Themed restaurant, Eatery, Catering
6. Leisure area, Lounge, Banquet, KTV
7. Cafeteria, Resto, Motel, Mess Room, Inn
8. Furniture, Furnishing, Fitment, Table, Chair, Sofa, Booths, Banquette, Bench, Bar Stool
1. Concise/Simple, Modern/Contemporary, Nordic Style/Scandinavian Design, Style
2. Industrial, Retro, Rustic, Nostalgic, Archaize, Antique, Accent, Classical, Style
3. American, French, Italian, European, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Canadian, Zelanian
4. Chinese, Southeast Asia, Middle Eastern, Australian, African, Brazilian, South American
5. Custom Furniture, Contract Furniture, Bespoke Furniture, Commercial Furniture
1. Five layers of corrugated carton for finished dining chair.
2. Three layers of paperboard used be upholder to avoid load press.
3. PE foam for components protection to avoid damaged by crash during in the transit.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.