● Booths Dimensions:
Double Booths: D120 x W65 x H105 cm
● Table Dimensions:
Long Table: D120 x W60 x H75 cm
Square Table: D60 x W60 x H75 cm
Round Table: φ60 x H75 cm
● Chair Dimensions: D46 x W43 x H79 cm
● Size and Color can be custom made.
● 1. Booths frame: heavy duty hardwood, reinforced with glued corner blocks
● 2. Booths seat: High density foam upholstered in leather or fabric
● 3. Solid wood leg
● 1. Table top: 4.5cm thick MDF with ASH wood veneer
● 2. Table leg: cast iron with black powder coat
● 3. Adjustable non-marring level glides
● 1. Chair Frame: ASH solid hardwood
● 2. Chair seat: High Density foam with upholstered in leather or fabric
● 3. Plastic floor glides
● 4. Mortise and Tenon Style Construction with metal wood screw reinforcements
The Refectory table is available in three wood colours including dark oak, light oak and walnut and can be supplied with a solid hardwood and in two different sizes. With so much variety available, there is sure to be a version of the Refectory Table that will suit your interior space and colour scheme. The photo displays the Refectory Table with a square top in dark oak but you can select alternative finishes by using the drop down options below.
The Refectory Table bases are constructed of solid hardwood throughout to ensure longevity and durability of the tables and have been designed to withstand a busy contract environment. They feature a strong durable centre stretcher between the two ends of the tables which gives them excellent rigidity.
Combining some of the Square Refectory restaurant tables with the Rectangular Refectory Tables gives the opportunity to offer your customers comfortable seating whether it be a single diner or a group because tables can be placed together or separated to create any number of place settings. Having some Square Refectory Restaurant Tables and some large rectangular refectory tables and therefore combining the two shapes and different sizes also gives more versatility when choosing how to set out the room. Smaller square tables can be used to utilize areas where space is tight such as in a window or alcove whilst they can still easily seat two to four people depending on whether it is for eating or drinking tables.
1. Canteen, Restaurant, Dining hall, Dining room, Refectory, Victualing house
2. Hotel, The Mirage, Lodge, Tavern, Public house, Tavern, Dispensary, Grogshop, Lobby
3. Bar, Pub, Saloon, Wine bar, Club, Bistro, Wineshop
4. Coffee shop, Coffee house, Cafe, Dessert shop, Dessert house, Bakery, Bakeshop
5. Hot pot, Snack bar, Fast food restaurant, Themed restaurant, Eatery, Catering
6. Leisure area, Lounge, Banquet, KTV
7. Cafeteria, Resto, Motel, Mess Room, Inn
8. Furniture, Furnishing, Fitment, Table, Chair, Sofa, Booths, Banquette, Bench, Bar Stool
1. Concise/Simple, Modern/Contemporary, Nordic Style/Scandinavian Design, Style
2. Industrial, Retro, Rustic, Nostalgic, Archaize, Antique, Accent, Classical, Style
3. American, French, Italian, European, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Canadian, Zelanian
4. Chinese, Southeast Asia, Middle Eastern, Australian, African, Brazilian, South American
5. Custom Furniture, Contract Furniture, Bespoke Furniture, Commercial Furniture
1. Five layers of corrugated carton for finished dining chair.
2. Three layers of paperboard used be upholder to avoid load press.
3. PE foam for components protection to avoid damaged by crash during in the transit.