● Booths Dimensions:
Double Booths: D120 x W65 x H105 cm
● Table Dimensions:
Long Table: D120 x W60 x H75 cm
● Chair Dimensions: D45 x W45 x H80 cm
● Size and Color can be custom made.
● 1. Booths frame: heavy duty hardwood, reinforced with glued corner blocks
● 2. Booths seat: High density foam upholstered in leather or fabric
● 3. Solid wood leg
● 1. Table top: 4.5cm thick MDF with ASH wood veneer
● 2. Table leg: cast iron with black powder coat
● 3. Adjustable non-marring level glides
● 1. Chair Frame: ASH solid hardwood
● 2. Chair seat: High Density foam with upholstered in leather or fabric
● 3. Plastic floor glides
● 4. Mortise and Tenon Style Construction with metal wood screw reinforcements
The Refectory Tables are one of the most familiar pub tables on the market and continue to be popular due to their traditional charm and practicality as either dining or drinking tables. They make excellent restaurant tables thanks to their elegant design and table ends which are positioned inset and so offer little obstruction to diners. These tables are also available in a square version to ensure you can seat different size groups of customers and we also offer three attractive wood colours including Dark Oak, Walnut and Light Oak.
At the base of the table, there are longer shaped wooden bars which act as feet and give the table excellent stability even when a wider rectangular top is chosen. The Refectory style looks great in traditional interiors found in pubs and cafes throughout the UK and are tested by FIRA so will be sure to last for many years to come even in a busy contract environment.
The Refectory is often chosen with other traditional pub, restaurant or café furniture and looks very effective paired with traditional style chairs such as the Mates, Captains or Farmhouse Spindleback Chair.
1. Canteen, Restaurant, Dining hall, Dining room, Refectory, Victualing house
2. Hotel, The Mirage, Lodge, Tavern, Public house, Tavern, Dispensary, Grogshop, Lobby
3. Bar, Pub, Saloon, Wine bar, Club, Bistro, Wineshop
4. Coffee shop, Coffee house, Cafe, Dessert shop, Dessert house, Bakery, Bakeshop
5. Hot pot, Snack bar, Fast food restaurant, Themed restaurant, Eatery, Catering
6. Leisure area, Lounge, Banquet, KTV
7. Cafeteria, Resto, Motel, Mess Room, Inn
8. Furniture, Furnishing, Fitment, Table, Chair, Sofa, Booths, Banquette, Bench, Bar Stool
1. Concise/Simple, Modern/Contemporary, Nordic Style/Scandinavian Design, Style
2. Industrial, Retro, Rustic, Nostalgic, Archaize, Antique, Accent, Classical, Style
3. American, French, Italian, European, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Canadian, Zelanian
4. Chinese, Southeast Asia, Middle Eastern, Australian, African, Brazilian, South American
5. Custom Furniture, Contract Furniture, Bespoke Furniture, Commercial Furniture
1. Five layers of corrugated carton for finished dining chair.
2. Three layers of paperboard used be upholder to avoid load press.
3. PE foam for components protection to avoid damaged by crash during in the transit.