● Chair Dimensions: D44 x W48 x H82 cm
● Seat Height: 45 cm
● Color can be custom made.
● 1. Chair Frame: ASH solid hardwood
● 2. Chair seat: Solid wood seating
● 3. Plastic floor glides
● 4. Mortise and Tenon Style Construction with metal wood screw reinforcements
Make a strong impression on your guests with this quality beechwood chair. Constructed to meet the highest commercial standards and comes in a walnut finish. The classic style of this chair is perfect for contemporary or traditional settings.
This finely made restaurant chair comes in a walnut finish and has nylon glides to protect the floor. For a cohesive look a matching bar stool is also available.
Constructed to withstand the rigorous conditions of the food industry. Mortise and tenon joints are screwed and glued together, embraced by corner blocks that improves stress flow into the load barring members - the legs. Heavy duty "L" brackets in certain spots are used to enhance structural stability and prevent the chair from wobbling.
1. Canteen, Restaurant, Dining hall, Dining room, Refectory, Victualing house
2. Hotel, The Mirage, Lodge, Tavern, Public house, Tavern, Dispensary, Grogshop, Lobby
3. Bar, Pub, Saloon, Wine bar, Club, Bistro, Wineshop
4. Coffee shop, Coffee house, Cafe, Dessert shop, Dessert house, Bakery, Bakeshop
5. Hot pot, Snack bar, Fast food restaurant, Themed restaurant, Eatery, Catering
6. Leisure area, Lounge, Banquet, KTV
7. Cafeteria, Resto, Motel, Mess Room, Inn
8. Furniture, Furnishing, Fitment, Table, Chair, Sofa, Booths, Banquette, Bench, Bar Stool
1. Concise/Simple, Modern/Contemporary, Nordic Style/Scandinavian Design, Style
2. Industrial, Retro, Rustic, Nostalgic, Archaize, Antique, Accent, Classical, Style
3. American, French, Italian, European, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Canadian, Zelanian
4. Chinese, Southeast Asia, Middle Eastern, Australian, African, Brazilian, South American
5. Custom Furniture, Contract Furniture, Bespoke Furniture, Commercial Furniture
1. Five layers of corrugated carton for finished dining chair.
2. Three layers of paperboard used be upholder to avoid load press.
3. PE foam for components protection to avoid damaged by crash during in the transit.