● Booths Dimensions:
Double Booths: D120 x W65 x H105 cm
● Table Dimensions:
Long Table: D120 x W60 x H75 cm
Square Table: D60 x W60 x H75 cm
Round Table: φ60 x H75 cm
● Chair Dimensions: D45 x W45 x H80 cm
● Size and Color can be custom made.
● 1. Booths frame: heavy duty hardwood, reinforced with glued corner blocks
● 2. Booths seat: High density foam upholstered in leather or fabric
● 3. Solid wood leg
● 1. Table top: 4.5cm thick MDF with ASH wood veneer
● 2. Table leg: cast iron with black powder coat
● 3. Adjustable non-marring level glides
● 1. Chair Frame: ASH solid hardwood
● 2. Chair seat: High Density foam with upholstered in leather or fabric
● 3. Plastic floor glides
● 4. Mortise and Tenon Style Construction with metal wood screw reinforcements
The Square Shaker Table is available in three stunning wood colours including dark oak, walnut and light oak. The darkest of the woods is the deep dark oak whilst the mid colour is the elegant walnut and the lightest of the three is the classic light oak. The Shaker tables are one of our best-selling dining tables and are available in a range of sizes and shapes. The Square version as shown here is available in either a two seater table or a four seater table whilst the rectangular and round versions and plenty big enough to seat between four and eight people. Opting for a mix of square, rectangular and round tables gives greater flexibility in seating your gusts and also in maximising covers and the room’s layout potential. In addition, square and rectangular tables can pushed up to each other to create tabling for larger parties.
The Shaker Table is illustrated here in a dark oak finish and has a strong solid hardwood frame construction. The gently tapered square legs are the same as those on our rectangular shaker restaurant tables and provide excellent stability to the table. Each leg is secured to the underframe and top with two substantial bolts. All bolts and fittings are supplied with the tables making assembly of the furniture hassle free and ensuring the tables are built to withstand the demands of a commercial environment.
The simple and classic design of the Shaker Table makes these tables a great investment as they have timeless appearance and will not date like some restaurant or pub furniture. These tables are best suited to wooden chairs from our Restaurant Furniture range such as the Abbruzzo Leather high back dining chair or the Boston with wooden or upholstered seat pad.
1. Canteen, Restaurant, Dining hall, Dining room, Refectory, Victualing house
2. Hotel, The Mirage, Lodge, Tavern, Public house, Tavern, Dispensary, Grogshop, Lobby
3. Bar, Pub, Saloon, Wine bar, Club, Bistro, Wineshop
4. Coffee shop, Coffee house, Cafe, Dessert shop, Dessert house, Bakery, Bakeshop
5. Hot pot, Snack bar, Fast food restaurant, Themed restaurant, Eatery, Catering
6. Leisure area, Lounge, Banquet, KTV
7. Cafeteria, Resto, Motel, Mess Room, Inn
8. Furniture, Furnishing, Fitment, Table, Chair, Sofa, Booths, Banquette, Bench, Bar Stool
1. Concise/Simple, Modern/Contemporary, Nordic Style/Scandinavian Design, Style
2. Industrial, Retro, Rustic, Nostalgic, Archaize, Antique, Accent, Classical, Style
3. American, French, Italian, European, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Canadian, Zelanian
4. Chinese, Southeast Asia, Middle Eastern, Australian, African, Brazilian, South American
5. Custom Furniture, Contract Furniture, Bespoke Furniture, Commercial Furniture
1. Five layers of corrugated carton for finished dining chair.
2. Three layers of paperboard used be upholder to avoid load press.
3. PE foam for components protection to avoid damaged by crash during in the transit.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.