● Chair Dimensions: D53 x W36 x H88 cm
● Seat Height: 42 cm
● Color can be custom made.
● 1. Chair Frame: cast iron with powder coat built with a fully welded frame
● 2. Continuous root welds at stress points
● 3. Non-marring butyrate glide to protect the floor
● 4. Chair seat: High Density foam with upholstered in leather or fabric
If you are looking for steel stacking chairs or banqueting furniture on a budget then the Harrow is perfect. The Harrow chair does not compromise on strength or style but offers a value for money chair for those who need to furnish a whole venue and those who are buying in bulk. The Harrow steel stacking chair is available in three classic frame finishes but is shown here in the black. In the black frame option, our harrow banquet chairs are suitable as function, conference or dining chairs. The smart black colour is complimentary when combined with any of our banquet and dining tables and are selected alongside various styles of restaurant, café or hotel furniture. These chairs come with an attractive padded seat and upholstered back which is carried out in our own on site upholstery department here at our Leicester factory. As we have the facilities to upholster on site, it means we can offer an extensive range of fabrics in different colours and patterns without lengthy delivery times. Create the perfect chair for your interior by using the fabric selector tool below or call our sales team to request swatches or order over the phone!
The Harrow chair is designed for commercial use and has a strongly welded steel frame which will ensure longevity in this busy and demanding environment. The upholstery boards for the seat and backrest are made of tough plywood as opposed to chipboard like many other pre-upholstered imported chairs of this type. Plywood is superior on strength and longevity compared with chipboard and will ensure a chair which will last for years and years to come.
The Harrow chairs are often selected as banquet chairs with our banquet tables such as the Stacking and Folding Tables. However, they are also popular for use in the leisure, education and conference centre industries. If using this chair as a dining chair in restaurants, cafés or hotel then they look best with any of our black base tables but particularly with those from our cast iron range or with the I frame and Pyramid tables in the powder coated finish.
1. Canteen, Restaurant, Dining hall, Dining room, Refectory, Victualing house
2. Hotel, The Mirage, Lodge, Tavern, Public house, Tavern, Dispensary, Grogshop, Lobby
3. Bar, Pub, Saloon, Wine bar, Club, Bistro, Wineshop
4. Coffee shop, Coffee house, Cafe, Dessert shop, Dessert house, Bakery, Bakeshop
5. Hot pot, Snack bar, Fast food restaurant, Themed restaurant, Eatery, Catering
6. Leisure area, Lounge, Banquet, KTV
7. Cafeteria, Resto, Motel, Mess Room, Inn
8. Furniture, Furnishing, Fitment, Table, Chair, Sofa, Booths, Banquette, Bench, Bar Stool
1. Concise/Simple, Modern/Contemporary, Nordic Style/Scandinavian Design, Style
2. Industrial, Retro, Rustic, Nostalgic, Archaize, Antique, Accent, Classical, Style
3. American, French, Italian, European, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Canadian, Zelanian
4. Chinese, Southeast Asia, Middle Eastern, Australian, African, Brazilian, South American
5. Custom Furniture, Contract Furniture, Bespoke Furniture, Commercial Furniture
1. Five layers of corrugated carton for finished dining chair.
2. Three layers of paperboard used be upholder to avoid load press.
3. PE foam for components protection to avoid damaged by crash during in the transit.