● Table Dimensions: D120 x W60 x H75 cm
● Size and Color can be custom made.
● 1. Table top: 4.5cm thick MDF with ASH wood veneer
● 2. Table leg: cast iron with black powder coat
● 3. Adjustable non-marring level glides
We offer the Cruciform table in a dark oak finish with a choice of two top sizes. The tops can be supplied in either a solid or veneer finish and both are extremely hardwearing being designed specifically for use in a contract environment such as pubs, clubs and restaurants. The legs are positioned to create a cross and the traditional design looks particularly attractive in the dark oak wood colour. A traditional table full of character and charm, the Cruciform is very popular with pubs, inns and taverns that strive to achieve a classic British Pub interior with a rustic and traditional feel.
The Cruciform is designed for use in pubs and bars and recognises the need for pub tables to be very hardwearing and versatile. This table uses the same legs found on the Refectory Style Table but instead of creating two ends, they are positioned in a crossover arrangement which is where the ‘Cruciform; name derives from. The positioning of the table legs in this way gives even more leg room than the square refectory as it is effectively a pedestal form but still offers similar aesthetic appeal. Often these tables are combined with the Refectory Style to give more variety and offer comfortable tabling for two or three people to sit together.
A popular choice of chair with these bar tables are the Straight Leg Mates Chair in one of our three wood finishes. They are also often combined with Small Wooden Stools or the Colebrookedale Stools for a truly traditional feel.
1. Canteen, Restaurant, Dining hall, Dining room, Refectory, Victualing house
2. Hotel, The Mirage, Lodge, Tavern, Public house, Tavern, Dispensary, Grogshop, Lobby
3. Bar, Pub, Saloon, Wine bar, Club, Bistro, Wineshop
4. Coffee shop, Coffee house, Cafe, Dessert shop, Dessert house, Bakery, Bakeshop
5. Hot pot, Snack bar, Fast food restaurant, Themed restaurant, Eatery, Catering
6. Leisure area, Lounge, Banquet, KTV
7. Cafeteria, Resto, Motel, Mess Room, Inn
8. Furniture, Furnishing, Fitment, Table, Chair, Sofa, Booths, Banquette, Bench, Bar Stool
1. Concise/Simple, Modern/Contemporary, Nordic Style/Scandinavian Design, Style
2. Industrial, Retro, Rustic, Nostalgic, Archaize, Antique, Accent, Classical, Style
3. American, French, Italian, European, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Canadian, Zelanian
4. Chinese, Southeast Asia, Middle Eastern, Australian, African, Brazilian, South American
5. Custom Furniture, Contract Furniture, Bespoke Furniture, Commercial Furniture
1. Five layers of corrugated carton for finished dining chair.
2. Three layers of paperboard used be upholder to avoid load press.
3. PE foam for components protection to avoid damaged by crash during in the transit.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.