● Coffee Table Dimensions:
Square Coffee Table: D60 x W60 x H60 cm
Round Coffee Table: φ60 x H60 cm
● Chair Dimensions: D58 x W56 x H74 cm
● Seat Height: 42 cm
● Size and Color can be custom made.
Coffee Table Material:
● 1. Table top: 4.5cm thick MDF with ASH wood veneer
● 2. Table leg: ASH solid wood
● 3. Adjustable non-marring level glides
● 1. Chair Frame: ASH solid hardwood
● 2. Chair seat: High Density foam with upholstered in leather or fabric
● 3. Plastic floor glides
● 4. Mortise and Tenon Style Construction with metal wood screw reinforcements
The Boston Side Chair is available in our standard three wood colours of dark oak, walnut or light oak. The finishes can be viewed by clicking on the colour from the drop down menu to change the image displayed. Although the chair shown is with a solid wood seat, we can also upholster this chair to order within our standard 10-14 days lead time or often quicker if required. We benefit from our own on site upholstery department which means we can offer an extensive range of fabrics and fast delivery.
The Boston chair is manufactured by a long established European supplier which produces hardwearing and robust contract furniture. The Boston chair is constructed of high quality European beechwood frame and seat and the method of steam bending is used to create the back leg and back rest using one single pieces of timber. This makes the chair much stronger than if it were made of two or more parts joined together like many of this type of chair are.
These chairs are perfect restaurant chairs and as dining chairs in pubs, bars or cafes. The classic vertical slat back design creates a stylish and elegant feel whilst the strong beechwood frame and method of construction creates a chair which will withstand regular and heavy use in a busy contract environment. The Boston is one of our bestsellers and is often combined with contemporary tables such as the wooden Shaker Table or the Wellington pedestal table. They also look great with our steel pyramid table in black or chrome if you want to break up the wood in an interior.
1. Canteen, Restaurant, Dining hall, Dining room, Refectory, Victualing house
2. Hotel, The Mirage, Lodge, Tavern, Public house, Tavern, Dispensary, Grogshop, Lobby
3. Bar, Pub, Saloon, Wine bar, Club, Bistro, Wineshop
4. Coffee shop, Coffee house, Cafe, Dessert shop, Dessert house, Bakery, Bakeshop
5. Hot pot, Snack bar, Fast food restaurant, Themed restaurant, Eatery, Catering
6. Leisure area, Lounge, Banquet, KTV
7. Cafeteria, Resto, Motel, Mess Room, Inn
8. Furniture, Furnishing, Fitment, Table, Chair, Sofa, Booths, Banquette, Bench, Bar Stool
1. Concise/Simple, Modern/Contemporary, Nordic Style/Scandinavian Design, Style
2. Industrial, Retro, Rustic, Nostalgic, Archaize, Antique, Accent, Classical, Style
3. American, French, Italian, European, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Canadian, Zelanian
4. Chinese, Southeast Asia, Middle Eastern, Australian, African, Brazilian, South American
5. Custom Furniture, Contract Furniture, Bespoke Furniture, Commercial Furniture
1. Five layers of corrugated carton for finished dining chair.
2. Three layers of paperboard used be upholder to avoid load press.
3. PE foam for components protection to avoid damaged by crash during in the transit.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.