● Booths Dimensions:
Double Booths: D120 x W65 x H105 cm
● Table Dimensions:
Long Table: D120 x W60 x H75 cm
Square Table: D60 x W60 x H75 cm
● Chair Dimensions: D39 x W43 x H87 cm
● Size and Color can be custom made.
● 1. Booths frame: heavy duty hardwood, reinforced with glued corner blocks
● 2. Booths seat: High density foam upholstered in leather or fabric
● 3. Solid wood leg
● 1. Table top: 4.5cm thick MDF with ASH wood veneer
● 2. Table leg: cast iron with black powder coat
● 3. Adjustable non-marring level glides
● 1. Chair Frame: ASH solid hardwood
● 2. Chair seat: Solid wood seating
● 3. Plastic floor glides
● 4. Mortise and Tenon Style Construction with metal wood screw reinforcements
The Bentwood style table is available in a walnut wood finish, a colour typical of the original nineteenth century design. We can supply this table with either a solid hardwood or veneer top which you can select from the drop down menu on the product page. The frame of this table is constructed of strong hardwood and is created using steam-bent timber pieces which are joined together to create the elegant curvy lines that bentwood furniture is renowned for.
The design of the Bentwood Table dates back to the 1850’s when Michael Thonet originally created the Bentwood style furniture. Although the Bentwood tables are considered a fairly traditional style, they are also a timeless style of furniture which looks great in either a traditional or modern setting. They are used frequently in café, bar, hotel and pub settings due to their versatility and appearance.
These tables are often selected as bar or cafe tables with wooden seating and particularly complement the chairs in the Bentwood furniture range, such as the Fanback Side chairand the Loopback Side Chair. These tables are fairly lightweight and easy to move which makes them popular a popular choice for cafes and bistros where furniture needs to be rearranged to suit different size groups of customers or moved aside for cleaning purposes.
1. Canteen, Restaurant, Dining hall, Dining room, Refectory, Victualing house
2. Hotel, The Mirage, Lodge, Tavern, Public house, Tavern, Dispensary, Grogshop, Lobby
3. Bar, Pub, Saloon, Wine bar, Club, Bistro, Wineshop
4. Coffee shop, Coffee house, Cafe, Dessert shop, Dessert house, Bakery, Bakeshop
5. Hot pot, Snack bar, Fast food restaurant, Themed restaurant, Eatery, Catering
6. Leisure area, Lounge, Banquet, KTV
7. Cafeteria, Resto, Motel, Mess Room, Inn
8. Furniture, Furnishing, Fitment, Table, Chair, Sofa, Booths, Banquette, Bench, Bar Stool
1. Concise/Simple, Modern/Contemporary, Nordic Style/Scandinavian Design, Style
2. Industrial, Retro, Rustic, Nostalgic, Archaize, Antique, Accent, Classical, Style
3. American, French, Italian, European, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Canadian, Zelanian
4. Chinese, Southeast Asia, Middle Eastern, Australian, African, Brazilian, South American
5. Custom Furniture, Contract Furniture, Bespoke Furniture, Commercial Furniture
1. Five layers of corrugated carton for finished dining chair.
2. Three layers of paperboard used be upholder to avoid load press.
3. PE foam for components protection to avoid damaged by crash during in the transit.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.