● Booths Dimensions:
Double Booths: D120 x W65 x H105 cm
● Table Dimensions:
Long Table: D120 x W60 x H75 cm
Square Table: D60 x W60 x H75 cm
● Chair Dimensions: D46 x W43 x H79 cm
● Size and Color can be custom made.
● 1. Booths frame: heavy duty hardwood, reinforced with glued corner blocks
● 2. Booths seat: High density foam upholstered in leather or fabric
● 3. Solid wood leg
● 1. Table top: 4.5cm melamine board with 2mm ABS protective edging
● 2. Table leg: cast iron with black powder coat
● 3. Adjustable non-marring level glides
● 1. Chair Frame: ASH solid hardwood
● 2. Chair seat: High Density foam with upholstered in leather or fabric
● 3. Plastic floor glides
● 4. Mortise and Tenon Style Construction with metal wood screw reinforcements
The Farmhouse Tables are available in two farmhouse typical wood finishes, choose from either Dark Oak or Light oak and these will be supplied with solid wood tops as standard. Available in square as shown or in rectangular, both sizes boast the same solid hardwood frame design and solid hardwood table top. The decorative turned legs carved out of wood are typical of the traditional farmhouse style and add plenty of character to the table.
As these stables are constructed of solid hardwood throughout they offer excellent strength and stability for use as pub or restaurant tables. Two heavy steel bolts secure each leg to the table frame to ensure the table remains sturdy and strong in the long term. The generous 75cm x 75cm top of the Square Farmhouse Table allows four drinkers or diners to sit comfortably with ample room for tableware, beverages and food.
These tables have increased in popularity in recent years with the trend for colonial, shabby chic and farmhouse furniture making a mark on the furniture industry and interior décor. Although these tables are brand new, they give the concept of shabby chic furniture due to their traditional style and oak finish. They can be paired with a mis-match of chairs to achieve a truly rustic café or restaurant interior such as the Bella or Crossback Chairs but they are also regularly chosen with chairs also from the farmhouse range such as the Fiddleback Chair or the Slatback Chair.
1. Canteen, Restaurant, Dining hall, Dining room, Refectory, Victualing house
2. Hotel, The Mirage, Lodge, Tavern, Public house, Tavern, Dispensary, Grogshop, Lobby
3. Bar, Pub, Saloon, Wine bar, Club, Bistro, Wineshop
4. Coffee shop, Coffee house, Cafe, Dessert shop, Dessert house, Bakery, Bakeshop
5. Hot pot, Snack bar, Fast food restaurant, Themed restaurant, Eatery, Catering
6. Leisure area, Lounge, Banquet, KTV
7. Cafeteria, Resto, Motel, Mess Room, Inn
8. Furniture, Furnishing, Fitment, Table, Chair, Sofa, Booths, Banquette, Bench, Bar Stool
1. Concise/Simple, Modern/Contemporary, Nordic Style/Scandinavian Design, Style
2. Industrial, Retro, Rustic, Nostalgic, Archaize, Antique, Accent, Classical, Style
3. American, French, Italian, European, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Canadian, Zelanian
4. Chinese, Southeast Asia, Middle Eastern, Australian, African, Brazilian, South American
5. Custom Furniture, Contract Furniture, Bespoke Furniture, Commercial Furniture
1. Five layers of corrugated carton for finished dining chair.
2. Three layers of paperboard used be upholder to avoid load press.
3. PE foam for components protection to avoid damaged by crash during in the transit.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.