● Table Dimensions:
Long Table: D120 x W60 x H72 cm
Square Table: D60 x W60 x H72 cm
Rond Table: φ60 x H72 cm
● Chair Dimensions: D57 x W58 x H80 cm
● Seat Height: 45 cm
● Size and Color can be custom made.
● 1. Table top: 4.5cm thick MDF with ASH wood veneer
● 2. Table leg: cast iron with black powder coat
● 3. Adjustable non-marring level glides
● 1. Chair Frame: ASH solid hardwood
● 2. Chair seat: High Density foam with upholstered in leather or fabric
● 3. Plastic floor glides
● 4. Mortise and Tenon Style Construction with metal wood screw reinforcements
The Straight Leg Captains Chairs are a traditional colonial style chair and very familiar pub and bar chair which are very popular with publicans and bar owners. These chairs have the same colonial style as the mates chairs and feature attractive Spindleback design and turned wooden legs. Better suited as a drinkers chair than a dining chair because of the wrap-around backrest design, these chairs are often combined with other chairs from the traditional range to add interest and character to a lounge room or bar area. These chairs are available in three wood colours, all of which look very attractive with either a standard wooden seat or upholstered in one of our many available fabrics. When we upholster, we use the highest quality fabrics and high density fire resistant foam to meet UK standards and ensure the padded seat will withstand heavy contract use. On our traditional range of chairs, we attach the seat pad using traditional brass studding to give the chairs authenticity and add character. Choose from a wide range of fabrics including many different colours and patterns to either match or contrast with current furnishings and décor.
The Captains pub chairs are constructed of quality European Beechwood to give exceptional strength and longevity in any contract setting and can be finished in either dark oak, walnut or light oak to suit any interior. The Chairs are expertly pre-assembled in advance for you to make the process of replacing furniture or staring a brand new project as straightforward and hassle free as possible. We understand that when buying furniture for your pub, bar or restaurant, disruption to service needs to be minimal-not only do we deliver these chairs assembled we also keep you informed about delivery right up to the day of delivery.
These chairs look best with other traditional pub furniture such as wooden Wellington Tables or the Square Refectory Table in dark oak. They are also regularly selected to accompany cast iron tables and mixed with small wooden stools for a inviting and cosy traditional pub feel.
1. Canteen, Restaurant, Dining hall, Dining room, Refectory, Victualing house
2. Hotel, The Mirage, Lodge, Tavern, Public house, Tavern, Dispensary, Grogshop, Lobby
3. Bar, Pub, Saloon, Wine bar, Club, Bistro, Wineshop
4. Coffee shop, Coffee house, Cafe, Dessert shop, Dessert house, Bakery, Bakeshop
5. Hot pot, Snack bar, Fast food restaurant, Themed restaurant, Eatery, Catering
6. Leisure area, Lounge, Banquet, KTV
7. Cafeteria, Resto, Motel, Mess Room, Inn
8. Furniture, Furnishing, Fitment, Table, Chair, Sofa, Booths, Banquette, Bench, Bar Stool
1. Concise/Simple, Modern/Contemporary, Nordic Style/Scandinavian Design, Style
2. Industrial, Retro, Rustic, Nostalgic, Archaize, Antique, Accent, Classical, Style
3. American, French, Italian, European, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Canadian, Zelanian
4. Chinese, Southeast Asia, Middle Eastern, Australian, African, Brazilian, South American
5. Custom Furniture, Contract Furniture, Bespoke Furniture, Commercial Furniture
1. Five layers of corrugated carton for finished dining chair.
2. Three layers of paperboard used be upholder to avoid load press.
3. PE foam for components protection to avoid damaged by crash during in the transit.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.