● Booths Dimensions:
Double Booths: D120 x W65 x H105 cm
● Table Dimensions:
Long Table: D120 x W60 x H75 cm
Square Table: D60 x W60 x H75 cm
● Chair Dimensions: D45 x W45 x H80 cm
● Size and Color can be custom made.
● 1. Booths frame: heavy duty hardwood, reinforced with glued corner blocks
● 2. Booths seat: High density foam upholstered in leather or fabric
● 3. Solid wood leg
● 1. Table top: 4.5cm thick MDF with ASH wood veneer
● 2. Table leg: cast iron with black powder coat
● 3. Adjustable non-marring level glides
● 1. Chair Frame: ASH solid hardwood
● 2. Chair seat: High Density foam with upholstered in leather or fabric
● 3. Plastic floor glides
● 4. Mortise and Tenon Style Construction with metal wood screw reinforcements
The Rectangular Wellington Table is the ideal choice for bar tables, pub tables or restaurant tables and are especially perfect for the more traditional and classic interiors. The wellington is illustrated here in a dark oak finish and with a rectangular top, however, we can supply the Wellington Table in a choice of wood colours and with either a selection of rectangular size tops or with a square/round top and a single centre pedestal. You can choose a tops size and wood finish by selecting from the drop down menu below.
The frame members are made of solid hardwood throughout and are assembled in our workshop here in Leicester. At the point where the wooden stem joins the crossed foot construction, we utilise four shaped strengthen blocks to increase rigidity and ensure the tables will provide long trouble free service. Our wooden tables are designed with commercial use in mind and we understand how important it is that pub and restaurant tables not only look the part but are hardwearing, durable and will withstand the rigorous demands of the contract environment. As a result we the design and assembly of tables such as the Wellington is of the highest quality and tested by FIRA (Independent Furniture Industry Research Association) to give our customers pieces of mind.
These tables are similar to a 'Trafalgar Table' and can be combined with any of our standard dining chairs but they work particularly well with matching wooden chairs such as the Mates and Captains because they have similar turned legs and traditional style. However, these tables also look great with more modern chairs such as the Boston or Squareback and the Leather Abbruzzo high back dining chairs for more of a contrast between traditional and contemporary.
1. Canteen, Restaurant, Dining hall, Dining room, Refectory, Victualing house
2. Hotel, The Mirage, Lodge, Tavern, Public house, Tavern, Dispensary, Grogshop, Lobby
3. Bar, Pub, Saloon, Wine bar, Club, Bistro, Wineshop
4. Coffee shop, Coffee house, Cafe, Dessert shop, Dessert house, Bakery, Bakeshop
5. Hot pot, Snack bar, Fast food restaurant, Themed restaurant, Eatery, Catering
6. Leisure area, Lounge, Banquet, KTV
7. Cafeteria, Resto, Motel, Mess Room, Inn
8. Furniture, Furnishing, Fitment, Table, Chair, Sofa, Booths, Banquette, Bench, Bar Stool
1. Concise/Simple, Modern/Contemporary, Nordic Style/Scandinavian Design, Style
2. Industrial, Retro, Rustic, Nostalgic, Archaize, Antique, Accent, Classical, Style
3. American, French, Italian, European, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Canadian, Zelanian
4. Chinese, Southeast Asia, Middle Eastern, Australian, African, Brazilian, South American
5. Custom Furniture, Contract Furniture, Bespoke Furniture, Commercial Furniture
1. Five layers of corrugated carton for finished dining chair.
2. Three layers of paperboard used be upholder to avoid load press.
3. PE foam for components protection to avoid damaged by crash during in the transit.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.