● Coffee Table Dimensions:
Long Coffee Table: D120 x W60 x H60 cm
Square Coffee Table: D60 x W60 x H60 cm
Round Coffee Table: φ60 x H60 cm
● Chair Dimensions: D62 x W62 x H74 cm
● Seat Height: 39 cm
● Size and Color can be custom made.
Coffee Table Material:
● 1. Table top: 4.5cm thick MDF with ASH wood veneer
● 2. Table leg: ASH solid wood
● 3. Adjustable non-marring level glides
● 1. Chair Frame: ASH solid hardwood
● 2. Chair seat: High Density foam with upholstered in leather or fabric
● 3. Plastic floor glides
● 4. Mortise and Tenon Style Construction with metal wood screw reinforcements
The Straight Leg Mates Chair is one of our bestsellers in the colonial style traditional furniture range and is instantly recognisable as an established style of pub chair. The strong beechwood construction and colonial style makes this chair an ideal pub, bar or restaurant chair and being available in three popular wood colours means there is sure to be one that matches your interior and décor. These chairs can be supplied with a simple wooden seat or with an upholstered seat pad. As we upholster on site at our Leicester warehouse we can offer upholstery on these chairs in a vast range of fabrics and within the standard delivery time. Choose from various colours and patterns in tweed, dralon, flatweave or faux leather. We attach the upholstery on these chairs as standard using the method of brass studding which adds character to the chairs and looks great in a pub lounge or dining area.
These traditional pub chairs are constructed of solid European Beechwood and certifies suitable for contract usage after testing by the Independent Furniture Research Association. They are assembled using screws and glue at every joint for excellent durability and longevity and require no self-assembly as we supply these fully built. The wood stain is treated with a clear lacquer coating for additional protection and all fabrics should you choose upholster, have been certified suitable for contract use with over the required rub test score and being crib 5.
Due to their relatively flat backrest and fairly compact form, the Mates Chair is a popular choice for accompanying other restaurant furniture in a pub, bar or restaurant dining area. Often selected with tables from our Cast Iron Tables or Wooden Tables categories, these chairs look best with other classic traditional furniture and will add character and charm to any pub setting.
1. Canteen, Restaurant, Dining hall, Dining room, Refectory, Victualing house
2. Hotel, The Mirage, Lodge, Tavern, Public house, Tavern, Dispensary, Grogshop, Lobby
3. Bar, Pub, Saloon, Wine bar, Club, Bistro, Wineshop
4. Coffee shop, Coffee house, Cafe, Dessert shop, Dessert house, Bakery, Bakeshop
5. Hot pot, Snack bar, Fast food restaurant, Themed restaurant, Eatery, Catering
6. Leisure area, Lounge, Banquet, KTV
7. Cafeteria, Resto, Motel, Mess Room, Inn
8. Furniture, Furnishing, Fitment, Table, Chair, Sofa, Booths, Banquette, Bench, Bar Stool
1. Concise/Simple, Modern/Contemporary, Nordic Style/Scandinavian Design, Style
2. Industrial, Retro, Rustic, Nostalgic, Archaize, Antique, Accent, Classical, Style
3. American, French, Italian, European, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Canadian, Zelanian
4. Chinese, Southeast Asia, Middle Eastern, Australian, African, Brazilian, South American
5. Custom Furniture, Contract Furniture, Bespoke Furniture, Commercial Furniture
1. Five layers of corrugated carton for finished dining chair.
2. Three layers of paperboard used be upholder to avoid load press.
3. PE foam for components protection to avoid damaged by crash during in the transit.