● Table Dimensions:
Long Table: D120 x W60 x H75 cm
Square Table: D60 x W60 x H75 cm
● Chair Dimensions: D57 x W55 x H80 cm
● Seat Height: 45 cm
● Size and Color can be custom made.
● 1. Table top: 4.5cm Fire-proof plate with 2mm ABS protective edging
● 2. Table leg: cast iron with black powder coat
● 3. Adjustable non-marring level glides
● 1. Chair Frame: cast iron with powder coat built with a fully welded frame
● 2. Continuous root welds at stress points
● 3. Chair seat: High Density foam with upholstered in leather or fabric
The Wheelback chair is a classic English Windsor Side Chair design with the addition of a decorative wheel incorporated into the slats which create the iconic back of the chair. The Windsor Chair originated in the early part of the eighteenth century in the area of Windsor and is a chair with a very long heritage, perhaps why it continues to be so popular with traditional British pubs and restaurants. The underframe featured finely turned leg details which are typical of traditional colonial themed furniture and add immense character. The beauty of this wooden chair is that it is able to fit in with a variety of interiors and other styles of furniture-ranging from casual country style to much more formal traditional pieces.
The Wheelback Chair is only available in dark oak as this is by far the most popular finish for this strikingly traditional chair. We can supply this chair with either a solid wood seat or an upholstered seat pad in a wide range of fabrics. To choose your upholstery, please click the ‘Select Fabric’ button below. Our Wheelback Chairs are manufactured from high quality Beech hardwood and have two extra supporting spindles behind the backrest for extra strength.
These Chairs are very popular as pub, restaurant or café chairs and have a relatively flat backrest which is ideal for use as a dining chair. The Wheelback Chairs look excellent when combined with the wooden bar and restaurant tables which are available to view in the Wooden Table section. They are often selected with restaurant tables such as the Shaker Table, the Wellington Table or one of our more traditional cast iron tables. They also look great when mixed and matched with other styles of traditional chairs such as the mates and Spindleback Chairs.
1. Canteen, Restaurant, Dining hall, Dining room, Refectory, Victualing house
2. Hotel, The Mirage, Lodge, Tavern, Public house, Tavern, Dispensary, Grogshop, Lobby
3. Bar, Pub, Saloon, Wine bar, Club, Bistro, Wineshop
4. Coffee shop, Coffee house, Cafe, Dessert shop, Dessert house, Bakery, Bakeshop
5. Hot pot, Snack bar, Fast food restaurant, Themed restaurant, Eatery, Catering
6. Leisure area, Lounge, Banquet, KTV
7. Cafeteria, Resto, Motel, Mess Room, Inn
8. Furniture, Furnishing, Fitment, Table, Chair, Sofa, Booths, Banquette, Bench, Bar Stool
1. Concise/Simple, Modern/Contemporary, Nordic Style/Scandinavian Design, Style
2. Industrial, Retro, Rustic, Nostalgic, Archaize, Antique, Accent, Classical, Style
3. American, French, Italian, European, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Canadian, Zelanian
4. Chinese, Southeast Asia, Middle Eastern, Australian, African, Brazilian, South American
5. Custom Furniture, Contract Furniture, Bespoke Furniture, Commercial Furniture
1. Five layers of corrugated carton for finished dining chair.
2. Three layers of paperboard used be upholder to avoid load press.
3. PE foam for components protection to avoid damaged by crash during in the transit.