● Table Dimensions:
Long Table: D120 x W60 x H75 cm
Square Table: D60 x W60 x H75 cm
● Chair Dimensions:
Single Chair: D58 x W58 x H85 cm
Double Chair: D120 x W58 x H85 cm
● Seat Height: 42 cm
● Size and Color can be custom made.
● 1. Table top: 4.5cm thick rubber solid butcher block wood
● 2. Table leg: ASH solid wood
● 3. Adjustable non-marring level glides
● 1. Chair Frame: ASH solid hardwood
● 2. Chair seat: High Density foam with upholstered in leather or fabric
● 3. Plastic floor glides
● 4. Mortise and Tenon Style Construction with metal wood screw reinforcements
More than 60 years after its first debut, the Molded Fiberglass Side Chair with Wire Base has returned with a new, more eco-friendly presence. When Charles & Ray Eames designed their first Molded Fiberglass Shell Chairs in 1950, they designed more than a chair. They designed a full experience: chairs that would be welcoming, versatile and would stand the test of time. Unveiled at NeoCon 2013, the highly anticipated, revamped Eames Fiberglass Chairs are produced in a new material, from a proprietary process that works for the planet while honoring the legacy of the original Eames' designs. The Side Chair with Wire "Eiffel Tower" Base is offered in a new fiberglass finish featuring the same surface striation that has attracted avid vintage collectors for decades. And Herman Miller has even reformulated color pigments to reproduce the series' original color options from the 1950s. The Fiberglass Chairs remain as relevant today as when originally introduced, inspiring applications that complement a variety of spaces.
Based in Michigan with roots dating back to 1905 Herman Miller, is known worldwide for inventive office furniture design for the modern home and workspace. Herman Miller has a strong commitment to quality by being a pioneer of ergonomic office furniture while being a steward of environmental leadership in the manufacturing process. Available in a wide range of styles and colors, Herman Miller offers timeless furniture, high in style and comfort, from desk chairs to tables.
1. Canteen, Restaurant, Dining hall, Dining room, Refectory, Victualing house
2. Hotel, The Mirage, Lodge, Tavern, Public house, Tavern, Dispensary, Grogshop, Lobby
3. Bar, Pub, Saloon, Wine bar, Club, Bistro, Wineshop
4. Coffee shop, Coffee house, Cafe, Dessert shop, Dessert house, Bakery, Bakeshop
5. Hot pot, Snack bar, Fast food restaurant, Themed restaurant, Eatery, Catering
6. Leisure area, Lounge, Banquet, KTV
7. Cafeteria, Resto, Motel, Mess Room, Inn
8. Furniture, Furnishing, Fitment, Table, Chair, Sofa, Booths, Banquette, Bench, Bar Stool
1. Concise/Simple, Modern/Contemporary, Nordic Style/Scandinavian Design, Style
2. Industrial, Retro, Rustic, Nostalgic, Archaize, Antique, Accent, Classical, Style
3. American, French, Italian, European, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Canadian, Zelanian
4. Chinese, Southeast Asia, Middle Eastern, Australian, African, Brazilian, South American
5. Custom Furniture, Contract Furniture, Bespoke Furniture, Commercial Furniture
1. Five layers of corrugated carton for finished dining chair.
2. Three layers of paperboard used be upholder to avoid load press.
3. PE foam for components protection to avoid damaged by crash during in the transit.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.