● Sofa Dimensions:
Double Sofa: D120 x W65 x H75 cm
● Table Dimensions:
Long Table: D120 x W60 x H75 cm
Square Table: D60 x W60 x H75 cm
Round Table: φ60 x H75 cm
● Chair Dimensions: D45 x W45 x H83 cm
● Size and Color can be custom made.
● 1. Sofa frame: heavy duty hardwood, reinforced with glued corner blocks
● 2. Sofa seat: High density foam upholstered in leather or fabric
● 3. Solid wood leg
● 1. Table top: 4.5cm thick ASH solid butcher block wood
● 2. Table leg: cast iron with black powder coat
● 3. Adjustable non-marring level glides
● 1. Chair Frame: ASH solid hardwood
● 2. Chair seat: High Density foam with upholstered in leather or fabric
● 3. Plastic floor glides
● 4. Mortise and Tenon Style Construction with metal wood screw reinforcements
This very popular cast iron table design is constructed using the basic process of casting iron which involves pouring molten metal into sand moulds and is a process that has remained fundamentally unchanged for hundreds of years. This effective way of creating durable bar tables ensures that a rustic and authentic appearance is achieved as after cooling and removal from the mould, the material surface of the cast iron reveals a characteristic fine texture created by the sand. This results in a much more traditional and authentic final product than what can be achieved with rolled steel or die-cast aluminium and explains their popularity as bar and pub tables.
These bases can be supplied with a variety of table tops including solid wooden tops, laminate and veneer particleboard lacquer coated tops. The tops come in a range of sizes and different wood colours so you are guaranteed to find something that will suit your requirements. Weighing just over 20kg, this base gives great stability for tops up to 75cm diameter. The round version of this table as shown is often combined with the square and rectangular scroll tables. Although the standard wooden tops are very popular, we also offer this base with the more modern Werzalit tops because while they are perfect pub tables they are equally well suited as café or restaurant tables, having the advantages of weight for stability and ornate decorative design.
As a pub drinking tables, they are often specified with chairs such as the Straight leg mates Chair and our Small Wooden Stools with thick padded seat. However, they also work well in a café environment with chairs such as the Italia Bistro Chair or the Black Napoli Side Chair.
1. Canteen, Restaurant, Dining hall, Dining room, Refectory, Victualing house
2. Hotel, The Mirage, Lodge, Tavern, Public house, Tavern, Dispensary, Grogshop, Lobby
3. Bar, Pub, Saloon, Wine bar, Club, Bistro, Wineshop
4. Coffee shop, Coffee house, Cafe, Dessert shop, Dessert house, Bakery, Bakeshop
5. Hot pot, Snack bar, Fast food restaurant, Themed restaurant, Eatery, Catering
6. Leisure area, Lounge, Banquet, KTV
7. Cafeteria, Resto, Motel, Mess Room, Inn
8. Furniture, Furnishing, Fitment, Table, Chair, Sofa, Booths, Banquette, Bench, Bar Stool
1. Concise/Simple, Modern/Contemporary, Nordic Style/Scandinavian Design, Style
2. Industrial, Retro, Rustic, Nostalgic, Archaize, Antique, Accent, Classical, Style
3. American, French, Italian, European, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Canadian, Zelanian
4. Chinese, Southeast Asia, Middle Eastern, Australian, African, Brazilian, South American
5. Custom Furniture, Contract Furniture, Bespoke Furniture, Commercial Furniture
1. Five layers of corrugated carton for finished dining chair.
2. Three layers of paperboard used be upholder to avoid load press.
3. PE foam for components protection to avoid damaged by crash during in the transit.