● Sofa Dimensions:
Double Sofa: D120 x W65 x H80 cm
Single Sofa: D70 x W65 x H80 cm
● Table Dimensions:
Long Table: D120 x W60 x H75 cm
Square Table: D60 x W60 x H75 cm
Round Table: φ60 x H75 cm
● Chair Dimensions: D45 x W45 x H80 cm
● Size and Color can be custom made.
● 1. Sofa frame: heavy duty hardwood, reinforced with glued corner blocks
● 2. Sofa seat: High density foam upholstered in leather or fabric
● 3. Solid wood leg
● 1. Table top: 4.5cm melamine board with 2mm ABS protective edging
● 2. Table leg: cast iron with black powder coat
● 3. Adjustable non-marring level glides
● 1. Chair Frame: ASH solid hardwood
● 2. Chair seat: High Density foam with upholstered in leather or fabric
● 3. Plastic floor glides
● 4. Mortise and Tenon Style Construction with metal wood screw reinforcements
The Square Stacking Table is the smaller of the stacking tables that we stock as we also offer this table with a rectangular top. Being slightly smaller, the square is ideal for between two and four people depending on whether they are just having drinks or a meal as well. They are also perfect for activities or functions if you are looking for tables to suit a multi-purpose venue which offers food and drink but also hosts a range of table top activities and games. This makes them a best seller with clubs, village halls and churches as well as banquet rooms, schools, marquee companies and wedding venues.
The stacking table has a durable melamine faced top which offers a hardwearing finish and comes in an attractive light oak colour. The frames are manufactured in tubular steel to make a very strong table which will last well in any contract environment where they are used regularly and rigorously. With the added benefit of being stackable, these tables can be stored compactly when not in use which is convenient during the cleaning of a venue or if a room is used for different purposes at different times of the day.
The Stacking Tables really are fantastic value for money as they offer a well-priced table which offers simple yet stylish design and great strength and durability. These inexpensive and versatile tabled compliment other steel or modern timber restaurant furniture so are often selected with contemporary café or bistro chairs such as the Black Napoli Side Chair or the Light oak Catania Chair.
1. Canteen, Restaurant, Dining hall, Dining room, Refectory, Victualing house
2. Hotel, The Mirage, Lodge, Tavern, Public house, Tavern, Dispensary, Grogshop, Lobby
3. Bar, Pub, Saloon, Wine bar, Club, Bistro, Wineshop
4. Coffee shop, Coffee house, Cafe, Dessert shop, Dessert house, Bakery, Bakeshop
5. Hot pot, Snack bar, Fast food restaurant, Themed restaurant, Eatery, Catering
6. Leisure area, Lounge, Banquet, KTV
7. Cafeteria, Resto, Motel, Mess Room, Inn
8. Furniture, Furnishing, Fitment, Table, Chair, Sofa, Booths, Banquette, Bench, Bar Stool
1. Concise/Simple, Modern/Contemporary, Nordic Style/Scandinavian Design, Style
2. Industrial, Retro, Rustic, Nostalgic, Archaize, Antique, Accent, Classical, Style
3. American, French, Italian, European, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Canadian, Zelanian
4. Chinese, Southeast Asia, Middle Eastern, Australian, African, Brazilian, South American
5. Custom Furniture, Contract Furniture, Bespoke Furniture, Commercial Furniture
1. Five layers of corrugated carton for finished dining chair.
2. Three layers of paperboard used be upholder to avoid load press.
3. PE foam for components protection to avoid damaged by crash during in the transit.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.