● Sofa Dimensions:
Double Sofa: D127 x W75 x H75 cm
Single Sofa: D80 x W75 x H75 cm
● Table Dimensions:
Long Table: D120 x W60 x H75 cm
Square Table: D60 x W60 x H75 cm
Round Table: φ60 x H75 cm
● Chair Dimensions: D54 x W52 x H73 cm
● Size and Color can be custom made.
● 1. Sofa frame: heavy duty hardwood, reinforced with glued corner blocks
● 2. Sofa seat: High density foam upholstered in leather or fabric
● 3. Solid wood leg
● 1. Table top: 4.5cm Fire-proof plate with 2mm ABS protective edging
● 2. Table leg: cast iron with black powder coat
● 3. Adjustable non-marring level glides
● 1. Chair Frame: ASH solid hardwood
● 2. Chair seat: High Density foam with upholstered in leather or fabric
● 3. Plastic floor glides
● 4. Mortise and Tenon Style Construction with metal wood screw reinforcements
The Rectangular Scroll Table is a very popular heavyweight cast iron table that offers a decoratively detailed and delicate looking design with fantastic strength and stability. The base alone weighs over 25kg and can therefore be used with a variety of top sizes. The price shown includes both the table base and top and tops can be supplied in veneer, solid or laminate finishes as standard. These finishes come in a choice of wood colours so it’s very likely that there will be something to suit your interior, however if you can’t find what you are looking for online, we also offer solid oak or Werzalit tops by request so call the office to find out more!
The Scroll Table looks perfect in a busy bar, café or restaurant and we have square or pedestal versions of this base available should you wish to mix and match so that you can accommodate different size groups of customers. Combining square, round and rectangular tables in the same style of base means they can be used in a bar or dining room to give greater seating flexibility for different groups of drinkers or diners. The sturdy cast iron construction means that these tables will provide a long lasting and durable option for any contract environment, whilst the tops are coated with a lacquer and tested by FIRA to ensure great service long term.
These classic tables are often chosen with chairs from our Traditional Chairs range of the Bentwood Collection.
1. Canteen, Restaurant, Dining hall, Dining room, Refectory, Victualing house
2. Hotel, The Mirage, Lodge, Tavern, Public house, Tavern, Dispensary, Grogshop, Lobby
3. Bar, Pub, Saloon, Wine bar, Club, Bistro, Wineshop
4. Coffee shop, Coffee house, Cafe, Dessert shop, Dessert house, Bakery, Bakeshop
5. Hot pot, Snack bar, Fast food restaurant, Themed restaurant, Eatery, Catering
6. Leisure area, Lounge, Banquet, KTV
7. Cafeteria, Resto, Motel, Mess Room, Inn
8. Furniture, Furnishing, Fitment, Table, Chair, Sofa, Booths, Banquette, Bench, Bar Stool
1. Concise/Simple, Modern/Contemporary, Nordic Style/Scandinavian Design, Style
2. Industrial, Retro, Rustic, Nostalgic, Archaize, Antique, Accent, Classical, Style
3. American, French, Italian, European, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Canadian, Zelanian
4. Chinese, Southeast Asia, Middle Eastern, Australian, African, Brazilian, South American
5. Custom Furniture, Contract Furniture, Bespoke Furniture, Commercial Furniture
1. Five layers of corrugated carton for finished dining chair.
2. Three layers of paperboard used be upholder to avoid load press.
3. PE foam for components protection to avoid damaged by crash during in the transit.