● Table Dimensions:
Long Table: D120 x W60 x H72 cm
Square Table: D60 x W60 x H72 cm
Round Table: φ60 x H72 cm
● Chair Dimensions: D47 x W48 x H81 cm
● Seat Height: 45 cm
● Size and Color can be custom made.
● 1. Table top: 4.5cm thick MDF with ASH wood veneer
● 2. Table leg: cast iron with black powder coat
● 3. Adjustable non-marring level glides
● 1. Chair Frame: ASH solid hardwood
● 2. Chair seat: High Density foam with upholstered in leather or fabric
● 3. Plastic floor glides
● 4. Mortise and Tenon Style Construction with metal wood screw reinforcements
Originally designed in 1950 by Charles and Ray Eames, the Eames® Molded Fiberglass Armchair with Dowel Base was designed to be simple, elegant and something everyone would want; it was an instant hit because of its versatile design suitable for a variety of situation whether it was used in the kitchen, the dining area, or the office. Unwilling to let the design go, Herman Miller unveiled the highly anticipated reintroduction at NeoCon 2013 and soon after reissued the chair in 2014. Not only did the armchair exhibit the same striations as the original, but it was produced with a safer, less volatile formula for the fiberglass shell with a monomer free dry binding process that was safer for the environment and continued to honor the legacy of the original design. Having never fallen from its original glory, the armchair continues to grace the home and office with its midcentury modern design; never to lose its timelessness.
Based in Michigan with roots dating back to 1905 Herman Miller, is known worldwide for inventive office furniture design for the modern home and workspace. Herman Miller has a strong commitment to quality by being a pioneer of ergonomic office furniture while being a steward of environmental leadership in the manufacturing process. Available in a wide range of styles and colors, Herman Miller offers timeless furniture, high in style and comfort, from desk chairs to tables.
1. Canteen, Restaurant, Dining hall, Dining room, Refectory, Victualing house
2. Hotel, The Mirage, Lodge, Tavern, Public house, Tavern, Dispensary, Grogshop, Lobby
3. Bar, Pub, Saloon, Wine bar, Club, Bistro, Wineshop
4. Coffee shop, Coffee house, Cafe, Dessert shop, Dessert house, Bakery, Bakeshop
5. Hot pot, Snack bar, Fast food restaurant, Themed restaurant, Eatery, Catering
6. Leisure area, Lounge, Banquet, KTV
7. Cafeteria, Resto, Motel, Mess Room, Inn
8. Furniture, Furnishing, Fitment, Table, Chair, Sofa, Booths, Banquette, Bench, Bar Stool
1. Concise/Simple, Modern/Contemporary, Nordic Style/Scandinavian Design, Style
2. Industrial, Retro, Rustic, Nostalgic, Archaize, Antique, Accent, Classical, Style
3. American, French, Italian, European, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Canadian, Zelanian
4. Chinese, Southeast Asia, Middle Eastern, Australian, African, Brazilian, South American
5. Custom Furniture, Contract Furniture, Bespoke Furniture, Commercial Furniture
1. Five layers of corrugated carton for finished dining chair.
2. Three layers of paperboard used be upholder to avoid load press.
3. PE foam for components protection to avoid damaged by crash during in the transit.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.