● Booths Dimensions:
Double Booths: D120 x W65 x H105 cm
● Table Dimensions:
Long Table: D120 x W60 x H75 cm
Square Table: D60 x W60 x H75 cm
● Chair Dimensions: D45 x W45 x H80 cm
● Size and Color can be custom made.
● 1. Booths frame: heavy duty hardwood, reinforced with glued corner blocks
● 2. Booths seat: High density foam upholstered in leather or fabric
● 3. Solid wood leg
● 1. Table top: 4.5cm thick MDF with ASH wood veneer
● 2. Table leg: cast iron with black powder coat
● 3. Adjustable non-marring level glides
● 1. Chair Frame: ASH solid hardwood
● 2. Chair seat: High Density foam with upholstered in leather or fabric
● 3. Plastic floor glides
● 4. Mortise and Tenon Style Construction with metal wood screw reinforcements
As with all our tables, the price shown includes base and top and various top options can be selected using the drop down menus below. This is a particularly heavy base that gives great stability with tops up to 106cm diameter and can even be used with rectangular tops sizes if required. This gives increased flexibility in choosing tabling for your venue or allows you to have the same style throughout. Tops are available in a range of sizes which can be viewed in the ‘Sizes Selection Tool’ and also come in either solid or veneer finish. To ensure that you find a table to suit your interior, we also offer the tops in three popular wood colours including Dark Oak, Walnut and Light Oak. If you require wood samples prior to ordering please call our sales office to request these.
The Lionhead table consists of casting with a very attractive decorative design on the base and embellished stem. The intricate detail on the base adds interest and creates a unique looking table. The basic process of casting iron of pouring molten metal into moulds has remained fundamentally unchanged for hundreds of years and this technique creates a very rustic pub table. The fine texture derived from sand moulds adds to the character and is much more authentic in appearance than products made from rolled steel or die-cast aluminium. In addition to the charming appearance, cast iron products have a high corrosion resistance, longevity and durability. This is demonstrated by the fact that early 18th Century cast iron furniture can still be seen in towns and cities throughout Europe.
The aesthetic quality of the cast iron is complimented by the combining them with wooden tops in attractive oak and walnut colours and shades. Sometimes known as the Lion Paw Table, customers often mix these bases with others from our cast iron range for more visual variety. These traditional tables are popular with pubs, bars, clubs and hotels, especially when combined with traditional seating such as the Captains and WheelbackChairs. We also offer a tall poseur table version of the Lionpaw table so you can maintain the same style throughout your venue.
1. Canteen, Restaurant, Dining hall, Dining room, Refectory, Victualing house
2. Hotel, The Mirage, Lodge, Tavern, Public house, Tavern, Dispensary, Grogshop, Lobby
3. Bar, Pub, Saloon, Wine bar, Club, Bistro, Wineshop
4. Coffee shop, Coffee house, Cafe, Dessert shop, Dessert house, Bakery, Bakeshop
5. Hot pot, Snack bar, Fast food restaurant, Themed restaurant, Eatery, Catering
6. Leisure area, Lounge, Banquet, KTV
7. Cafeteria, Resto, Motel, Mess Room, Inn
8. Furniture, Furnishing, Fitment, Table, Chair, Sofa, Booths, Banquette, Bench, Bar Stool
1. Concise/Simple, Modern/Contemporary, Nordic Style/Scandinavian Design, Style
2. Industrial, Retro, Rustic, Nostalgic, Archaize, Antique, Accent, Classical, Style
3. American, French, Italian, European, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Canadian, Zelanian
4. Chinese, Southeast Asia, Middle Eastern, Australian, African, Brazilian, South American
5. Custom Furniture, Contract Furniture, Bespoke Furniture, Commercial Furniture
1. Five layers of corrugated carton for finished dining chair.
2. Three layers of paperboard used be upholder to avoid load press.
3. PE foam for components protection to avoid damaged by crash during in the transit.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.