● Table Dimensions:
Long Table: D120 x W60 x H75 cm
Square Table: D60 x W60 x H75 cm
Round Table: φ60 x H75 cm
● Chair Dimensions: D51 x W47 x H73 cm
● Seat Height: 45 cm
● Size and Color can be custom made.
● 1. Table top: 4.5cm melamine board with 2mm ABS protective edging
● 2. Table leg: cast iron with black powder coat
● 3. Adjustable non-marring level glides
● 1. Chair Frame: ASH solid hardwood
● 2. Chair seat: High Density foam with upholstered in leather or fabric
● 3. Plastic floor glides
● 4. Mortise and Tenon Style Construction with metal wood screw reinforcements
The Farmhouse Spindleback Chair is available in either a dark oak or light oak wood colour and can be supplied with a polished wooden seat or with an upholstered seat pad. If you select an upholstered seat pad, there is a wide range of hardwearing fabrics to choose from including tweed, dralon, flatweave and faux leather. The fabrics come in variety of colours and patterns and the seat pad is finished with brass studs round the edge which adds extra style and panache. Please select fabric using the Fabric Selector tool or call the office to order.
Our Farmhouse range chairs are constructed of beech hardwood frames which are of the highest quality and are manufactured in a long established European factory. The joints are secured with modern methods combining PVA adhesives and screws at all major joints. Every joint is secured with screws and pins plus glue to ensure the chairs are durable and will give good service for a long time. We prefer to use European Beechwood as it is a much superior timber compared to rubberwood when it comes to chair production. Although rubberwood is a perfect material for tables as the joints are larger and the tresses on them tend to be less, it is much more practical to use beechwood for chairs.
The Farmhouse chairs look great when combined with other traditional pub, restaurant or café furniture such as the Farmhouse tables which come in rectangular or square sizes and the Bar Tables which consist of a heavy cast iron base.
1. Canteen, Restaurant, Dining hall, Dining room, Refectory, Victualing house
2. Hotel, The Mirage, Lodge, Tavern, Public house, Tavern, Dispensary, Grogshop, Lobby
3. Bar, Pub, Saloon, Wine bar, Club, Bistro, Wineshop
4. Coffee shop, Coffee house, Cafe, Dessert shop, Dessert house, Bakery, Bakeshop
5. Hot pot, Snack bar, Fast food restaurant, Themed restaurant, Eatery, Catering
6. Leisure area, Lounge, Banquet, KTV
7. Cafeteria, Resto, Motel, Mess Room, Inn
8. Furniture, Furnishing, Fitment, Table, Chair, Sofa, Booths, Banquette, Bench, Bar Stool
1. Concise/Simple, Modern/Contemporary, Nordic Style/Scandinavian Design, Style
2. Industrial, Retro, Rustic, Nostalgic, Archaize, Antique, Accent, Classical, Style
3. American, French, Italian, European, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Canadian, Zelanian
4. Chinese, Southeast Asia, Middle Eastern, Australian, African, Brazilian, South American
5. Custom Furniture, Contract Furniture, Bespoke Furniture, Commercial Furniture
1. Five layers of corrugated carton for finished dining chair.
2. Three layers of paperboard used be upholder to avoid load press.
3. PE foam for components protection to avoid damaged by crash during in the transit.