The chesterfield style sofa offers comfort, durability and style. This large sofa offers ample seating for customers to relax and is prefect as casual seating in a restaurant, waiting area or hotel as well as being a great option for bars and pubs. The generous dimensions and robust frame make it a popular choice for the contract environment.
As with all Chesterfield style sofas, this three seater version has upholstered arms, thick foam and is upholstered in luxurious brown faux leather. The detailing in the back and arms create a truly traditional feel and look which is unique to the Chesterfield. Often found in pubs, restaurants and bars, the Chesterfield is an iconic piece of furniture that adds style and character to any interior.
Pair this with our Shaker Coffee Tables for a classic combination which looks great in any interior. Alternatively, this sofa would look great with cast iron tables from our coffee table range if you want to create a more traditional look.
1. Canteen, Restaurant, Dining hall, Dining room, Refectory, Victualing house
2. Hotel, The Mirage, Lodge, Tavern, Public house, Tavern, Dispensary, Grogshop, Lobby
3. Bar, Pub, Saloon, Wine bar, Club, Bistro, Wineshop
4. Coffee shop, Coffee house, Cafe, Dessert shop, Dessert house, Bakery, Bakeshop
5. Hot pot, Snack bar, Fast food restaurant, Themed restaurant, Eatery, Catering
6. Leisure area, Lounge, Banquet, KTV
7. Cafeteria, Resto, Motel, Mess Room, Inn
8. Furniture, Furnishing, Fitment, Table, Chair, Sofa, Booths, Banquette, Bench, Bar Stool
1. Concise/Simple, Modern/Contemporary, Nordic Style/Scandinavian Design, Style
2. Industrial, Retro, Rustic, Nostalgic, Archaize, Antique, Accent, Classical, Style
3. American, French, Italian, European, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Canadian, Zelanian
4. Chinese, Southeast Asia, Middle Eastern, Australian, African, Brazilian, South American
5. Custom Furniture, Contract Furniture, Bespoke Furniture, Commercial Furniture
1. Five layers of corrugated carton for finished dining chair.
2. Three layers of paperboard used be upholder to avoid load press.
3. PE foam for components protection to avoid damaged by crash during in the transit.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.