● Sofa Dimensions:
Double Sofa: D140 x W70 x H86 cm
Single Sofa: D78 x W70 x H86 cm
● Table Dimensions:
Long Table: D120 x W60 x H75 cm
Square Table: D60 x W60 x H75 cm
● Size and Color can be custom made.
● 1. Sofa frame: heavy duty hardwood, reinforced with glued corner blocks
● 2. Sofa seat: High density foam upholstered in leather or fabric
● 3. Solid wood leg
● 1. Table top: 4.5cm thick MDF with ASH wood veneer
● 2. Table leg: cast iron with black powder coat
● 3. Adjustable non-marring level glides
These antique looking Art Deco Tables in cast iron are hugely popular pub tables and it’s easy to see why. The art deco design base constructed of cast iron is influenced by the art deco period style furniture of the early twentieth century. The art deco style is identified here with bold geometric shape in the legs of the table and lavish ornamental cast iron. And in spite of the Art Deco’s substantial weight, the design gives a light and graceful appearance that compliments both modern restaurant or bar chairs alike.
The Art Deco design cast iron table is also available in a rectangular version and a pedestal for round or square tops. A wide range of tops are available to accompany the square Art Deco Table including three attractive wood colours; Dark Oak, Light Oak or Walnut. The three standard wood colours come in either veneer or solid but we can also source modern Werzalit tops as well as laminate and melamine. The legs are generously wide at the base offering great stability for the tops in any of the sizes that we offer for seating between two and four people.
These tables are often chosen with traditional wooden chairs such as the Mates or Spindleback. However, they are also a popular choice with the Crossback in dark oak and they also look really great with modern chairs such as the Bella if you are going for a mis-matched and eclectic atmosphere.
1. Canteen, Restaurant, Dining hall, Dining room, Refectory, Victualing house
2. Hotel, The Mirage, Lodge, Tavern, Public house, Tavern, Dispensary, Grogshop, Lobby
3. Bar, Pub, Saloon, Wine bar, Club, Bistro, Wineshop
4. Coffee shop, Coffee house, Cafe, Dessert shop, Dessert house, Bakery, Bakeshop
5. Hot pot, Snack bar, Fast food restaurant, Themed restaurant, Eatery, Catering
6. Leisure area, Lounge, Banquet, KTV
7. Cafeteria, Resto, Motel, Mess Room, Inn
8. Furniture, Furnishing, Fitment, Table, Chair, Sofa, Booths, Banquette, Bench, Bar Stool
1. Concise/Simple, Modern/Contemporary, Nordic Style/Scandinavian Design, Style
2. Industrial, Retro, Rustic, Nostalgic, Archaize, Antique, Accent, Classical, Style
3. American, French, Italian, European, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Canadian, Zelanian
4. Chinese, Southeast Asia, Middle Eastern, Australian, African, Brazilian, South American
5. Custom Furniture, Contract Furniture, Bespoke Furniture, Commercial Furniture
1. Five layers of corrugated carton for finished dining chair.
2. Three layers of paperboard used be upholder to avoid load press.
3. PE foam for components protection to avoid damaged by crash during in the transit.